January 17, 2011

List Making Mood

Plannnnnnnnnnnnns:

This week: 8000 miles to Oly!

This spring: NW explorations, missions down the coast. 101 to San Fran, east to Jtree... either north to Yosemite or south to Baja! Both. Big Sur and the Redwoods and back to Seattle. Whistler? Sea to Sky. Canyonlands, Arches, eating apples all the way.

Summer: Broke by now, back to el Caribe and deliveries to the Med or skip the season all together in favor of greener pastures? France in June to see the lovely Sanny, Lake District in the UK for Buddhist Summer Festival? ALASKA ALASKA ALASKA! Work my way up the Inside Passage. Iceburgs and Denali, Glacier Bay, Kenai, go be one with the orca and bears for awhile, get over my fear of pinnipeds and chill with some sea lions, swim with the salmon for I am a salmon myself.

Fall: Quick trip to Mexico has potential to turn into one year later, or swallow my pride and sign a lease, finish that damn degree?